Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services in Central and North Jersey
A Leader in Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Central and North Jersey
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common roofing material for homes throughout Central and North Jersey because of their durability and reliability. Not only do they provide a sturdy roof over your head, but they also come in many stylish options so that you can find a match that complements your home.
AK Contractor & Roofing LLC has been helping property owners throughout Central and North Jersey install beautiful asphalt shingle homes for years. We’re here to help you narrow down the options and find the right fit for your home. You can count on us to guide you through every step of the way!
To get started on your next asphalt roofing project, contact Central and North Jersey recommended roofing company for a free estimate!
Why Work With AK Contractor & Roofing LLC?
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are a practical and affordable roofing solution that can improve the look and feel of your home. They are designed so that one cutout looks like three shingles and can last anywhere from 15 to 25 years when properly installed and maintained. Three-tab shingles are also lightweight and easy to install, meaning we can install a new roof onto your home in as little as a few days, depending on the size of your home.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost-effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles.
- Reliable: With proper maintenance asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can damage some asphalt shingle types.